After our extremely successful Lost Remote NYC Show in April (which featured an exciting keynote from MTV President Stephen Friedman about the network’s impact on the industry) we’re bringing back the event in an even bigger way in Los Angeles on Friday, December 13th (save $300 when you register before November 6th by clicking here). Here are five reasons why you shouldn’t miss his.
1. Get an inside look into one of #socialTV’s biggest phenomenons of 2013 – #Sharknado: A few short months ago the importance of #socialTV was taken to new heights when Syfy’s Sharknado. We chronicled how important an event this was and have secured the network’s most senior executive, President Dave Howe as a keynote.
2. Watch exces from NBC, FOX and CBS present something new about social TV - At our first event I curated a panel with TV executives – each presented something brand new that was then featured exclusively on LostRemote.com. We’re bringing this popular format back and this time have three staples in the industry presenting. Rob Gelick Senior Vice President and General Manager, Digital Platforms for CBS Interactive Entertainment; Robert Hayes Executive Vice President, Digital Media for NBC Entertainment; and Cait Hood VP of Social Media for Fox Broadcasting will take the stage.
3. Facebook’s Charles Porch (who works on strategic partnerships) will present - on a social TV boot camp that includes Mass Relevance CEO Sam Decker. Facebook has proven how important social TV is to them over the past year and we’ll be giving you a deep dive into how important the platform is for this ecosystem.
4. Meet Lost Remote founder Cory Bergman IRL - Cory is the brains behind the Lost Remote brand that has now grown into the Mediabistro family as the thought leader in social TV. Meeting one of the industry’s founding thought leaders and learn about the exciting things he’s doing over at Breaking News.
5. Understand how TV Everywhere is impacting the industry - we’ve put together an outstanding panel that includes the core players making TV Everywhere possible. These players include Roku, Synacor, Livestream, Sling Media and Huge.
Don’t forget to register before November 6th to save $300. We’ll see you on Friday the 13th.