Last night’s Emmy telecast drew 17.6 million viewers, the most since 2005. Not only were people watching at home, but they were also posting about the awards on Facebook. According to Facebook, here were the top 5 social moment from the 2013 Emmys on Facebook.
1. Breaking Bad wins Best Drama Series
2. Jim Parsons wins Outstanding Lead Actor in Comedy Series
3. Former hosts Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, Jane Lynch, and Conan O’Brien join Neil Patrick Harris on stage during the opener
4. Elton John’s introduction (by Matt Damon and Michael Douglas) and musical performance
5. Merritt Wever’s concise acceptance speech for Supporting Actress in Comedy Series
- Univision's Social TV Strategy for the 11th Annual 'Premios Juventud' Youth Awards
- Which Emmy nominations are receiving the most buzz on social?
- Social TV's Top Shows, Actors Among Emmy Nominees
- How performances drove reactions to the record breaking BET Awards