Some social TV stories from around the web today:
- Facebook tests “trending articles” to encourage users to try social apps (InsideFB)
- NBC says it plans to stream everything that moves at the Olympics (NYT)
- Google TV debuts “trending shows” based on Google searches (Google Blog)
- The future of Netflix isn’t just streaming – it’s original programming (GigaOm)
- Google News headline error creates controversy for ABC anchor (AdWeek)
Too busy to visit Lost Remote every day? Get our free daily email newsletter.