Broadcast Asia: Follow never.no, CBC, Genius Digital, Sawhorse Media and Storyful’s take on social TV
Broadcast Asia is underway at Singapore’s beautiful Marina Bay Sands and Lost Remote is excited to expand its coverage to the region. “As Asia’s largest representative, integrated show for the pro-audio, film and TV industries, BroadcastAsia serves as the regional launch pad for the latest and most wide-ranging technologies by some of the biggest and most promising enterprises from around the world,” describes the conference on their website. Here’s how you can follow social TV at the show.
Make sure you’re following #BroadcastAsia and stay tuned for an exciting panel I’ll be joining to chat social TV and represent Sawhorse Media (my company). Joining me are representatives from never.no, CBC, Genius Digital and Storyful to discuss the region and how social TV plays a role in the broader broadcast growth of television. Here’s a Vine from never.no Director of Business Development Janice J. Gundersen followed by details on the panel taking place on Thursday.
never.no will take part with other power panelists Natan Edelsburg – broadcast asia 20june – topic “why soc… https://t.co/Zyt1y41FdI
— Janice (@jjgundersen) June 13, 2013
POWER PANEL: Why Social TV is the Next Big Thing
- How can companies monetise social TV?
- How can traditional TV broadcasters benefit from social TV?
- Does social TV lead to more piracy?
- How important is the companion screen for social TV?
- Companion screen – where does the revenue lies?
- How are ad agencies looking to generate revenue with social TV?
- Strategies to enhance the user experience through innovative content
Natan Edelsburg, Senior Vice President, Sawhorse Media
Tessa Sproule, Director, Digital, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)
Tom Weiss, Investor and CEO, Genius Digital
Janice J. Gundersen, Director of Business Development, never.no
Asha Phillips, Asia Pacific Bureau Chief, Storyful
Jonathan Laor, CEO, Applicaster
- 'TODAY' Celebrates One Year Anniversary of the Orange Room with Hour-Long Livestream
- How 'Sons of Anarchy' Rules With Social Media
- Predicting Fall TV's Hits and Misses With Social Data
- ABC Tweets Premiere of New Show 'Selfie'