The Lost Remote Show LA is currently underway and we’re continuing to break social TV news. David Beck, Senior Vice President, Social Media, for Univision Communications Inc. just presented an amazing transmedia partnership with Toyota for Televisa’s telenovelas. Here are the details, exclusively on Lost Remote.
- Univision is always looking for new and innovative ways to bring its viewers and users closer to the action, connecting with their favorite actors, artists and celebrities, while also bringing new value to its advertisers.
- Univision and Toyota, the world’s top automaker, have a first-of-its-kind transmedia partnership that will include integration of Toyota vehicles into one of Televisa’s most highly-anticipated new telenovelas. It combines TV, digital, and social to bring consumers immersive multi-platform experiences and first-of-its-kind access via exclusive content and interactive opportunities.
- When viewers download or update Univision’s UVideos digital video app, which is now available on over 240 million connected devices, their favorite characters from Univision’s primetime novela, Lo Que La Vida Me Robó, will send messages as if they were your friends. All the user has to do is look for the message icon in the upper right corner of the UVideos app, click there and choose the character they would like to follow. The communications from the characters will range from text and voice messages from the characters to exclusive photos, videos and polls. Univision worked closely with Televisa producers and writers to create content from the inception of the script adaptation.
- This is part of a comprehensive, multi-platform campaign for Toyota across Univision’s portfolio. Toyota not only owns the experience, but also reaches consumers via second screen and social media; the ability to continuously engage with consumers via sponsored segments on Univision’s popular morning show Despierta América (Wake Up America); sponsored editorial content at www.novelasyseries.com; and continuous social chatter on Facebook and Twitter.
- Exclusive: NBC announces social TV growth for 'The Voice' at Lost Remote Show
- Exclusive: CBS announces results from 'Big Brother Live Feeds' at Lost Remote Show
- Exclusive: Fox Executive on Social TV Powerhouse 'Glee'
- Exclusive: Fox releases fan created 'Almost Human' trailer at Lost Remote Show