Not surprisingly, social TV fans have been using the major platforms to share their predictions. Insticator provided Lost Remote with some of the biggest predictions from their platform. Here are the details. Also, check out Lost Remote’s live blog for the Oscars here.
- 86% of Insticator users think that Leonardo DiCaprio finally win
- Jennifer Lawrence appears poised to score her second consecutive Academy Award with 68.8% of Insticator users predicting she will take home the statue
- 100% of Insticator users believe that Frozen will take home the Oscar for Best Animated Feature
- 38% of Insticator users are counting on first time Oscar nominee Jared Leto take home the award for Best Supporting Actor
- Univision's Social TV Strategy for the 11th Annual 'Premios Juventud' Youth Awards
- Which Emmy nominations are receiving the most buzz on social?
- Social TV's Top Shows, Actors Among Emmy Nominees
- How performances drove reactions to the record breaking BET Awards