Next Thursday, Lost Remote is participating in an exciting social TV event at Columbia’s Business School. “TV Any-Time, Any-Where: The Evolving Multi-Platform Media Landscape,” will cover the technology and social platforms that are upheaving and changing the business today. Here are more details about the speakers and why you should come if you’re in NYC next week.
The changing technology is often left out of social TV conversations. It’s clear that we’re still in the middle of day one, when it comes to the possibilites of how social platforms can affect all aspects of the TV lifecycle. Executives from Nielsen, HBO GO, Tivo and Platforme and Lost Remote (I’m sitting on the panel) will be engage in a conversation led by Alan Miles, the Senior Vice President of Client Solutions at Nielsen. Here are details on Alan the other panelists.
- Alan Miles is the Senior Vice-President at the Nielsen Company where he is responsible for delivering audience measurement, advertising effectiveness and social media solutions across TV and digital platforms for Comcast/NBC Universal.
- Hans Deutmeyer is currently VP, HBO/MAX GO at Home Box Office where he is responsible for HBO’s streaming video services.
- Jonathan Steuer is the Vice President, Audience Research & Measurement at TiVo, where he leads the company’s efforts to develop innovative new media research products. Jonathan has been an innovator in media research for over a decade.
- Scott Smith is co-founder and partner at Platforme, a foresight and design strategy group created to help organizations make sense of emerging trends and uncover unexpected opportunities.
- 'Today' Partners with The Atlantic for Digital Town Hall on AIDS Activism
- Streaming NY Fashion Week
- Getting Social for the TVNewser Social TV Panel
- Friendly Reminder: Lost Remote Party Tonight