The Suits midseason finale aired on Wednesday, and fans went wild. According to our analytics partner, Canvs, which measures Twitter sentiment for shows, the emotions “love,” “good,” “crazy,” “upset,” and “intense” all peaked during the five minutes following the show’s last scene (10:00-10:05). A big cliffhanger still has fans talking, and a plot-line involving Louis Litt, Pearson Specter’s most obnoxiously brilliant lawyer, will keep fans engaged on social during the hiatus.
Here are some other insights from Canvs followed by an infographic:
- Louis had the most reactions of any character on the show. He was mentioned in 10.2% of all reactions. He was mentioned even more than the shows title, “Suits,” which was only mentioned in 9.8% of reactions.
- The show’s cliffhanger got fans tweeting up a storm. There were 492 reactions out of 1,617 tweets in the five minutes after the show ended (10:00-10:05). This was higher by far than any peak during the show’s airtime.
- TiVo Study: Multitasking Viewers Rarely Engage in TV-Related Side Activities
- Video on Demand is Changing the Way We Watch TV, and That’s Good for Everybody
- How 'The Walking Dead' Fans Reacted on Twitter to the Season 5 Premiere
- CBS Launches Subscription Streaming Service, 'All Access' Today