Where will the newly engaged couple on ‘The Big Bang Theory’ live? Social TV fans predict (spoiler alert)
CBS’s wildly popular “The Big Bang Theory” just had a pivotal moment in the show’s history. Leonard and Penny got engaged and fans are now wondering how it will change the dynamic of the show and more importantly where will they live? Lost Remote partner Insticator (a social TV predictions platform), provided us with some analysis on what fans are predicting for the future of the popular sitcom.
Here’s what fans had to say on Insticator:
- PENNY WILL MOVE IN WITH LEONARD AND SHELDON:0.0%
- LEONARD WILL MOVE IN WITH PENNY: 44.0%
- THEY WILL GET THEIR OWN NEW APARTMENT: 28.0%
- THEIR LIVING ARRANGEMENTS WILL STAY THE SAME: 28.0%
Big plot changes are often a point of tension for fans who are used to characters acting a certain way, but at other times are exactly what show needs to spice up the status quo and keep fans interested.
- Kerry Washington Dishes on Social Media, Sexism, and Living in ShondaLand
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Winner Ricky Ubeda a Twitter Fan Favorite All Season
- Predicting Fall TV's Hits and Misses With Social Data
- ABC Tweets Premiere of New Show 'Selfie'